I want to design a website just like SNIP how much it will cost. Please help me.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You really don't want a site just like that. Whatever was paid for that site was too much. I'd ask for my money back.

For a properly coded site with similar content, I'd charge a minimum of $500.00 for the design, initial coding, 4 pages and a template, plus $25.00 per additional page.

I have used computers for 30 years and have M.Sc so I do know a bit. I am also now a top level translater and paid accordingly. One of the reasons for this, is that machine translation still has a long way to go! The best that even came up to make you laugh was 'There is a piano in the kitchen of this high class restaurant.'

I could not make sense of it until I realised that in the French original the actual word 'piano' is a very technical word for a huge gas cooking range cooker!
Sorry not to answer your question but best of luckl and have a laugh on me!

M

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.