Dear All Senior..
I am here new.. and also not a software engineer / expert.. I have ability to achieve work goal... Now I want to get the help from Software Developers and Editors... I dont know where I ask it from them.. so I posting here....
Firstly I always search about online projects and Information Technology... Recently I know that Now days Captcha Data Entry Work is going well in all over the world... I search and saw in the Web many Software developer Creating Software and his Backup for Data Entry operators... D.E.O's using that software can solve many Captchas in a day and increase our salary.. I want to start the discussion about that Software.. for demo I have also the software... any one can help me? For Visit / that Software analysis there and also guide me how to edit them and how can create the backup for that software... and also how to resolve there problems upcoming from the Captcha Site Server Admin...

I hope many professional's are there, they seem this and help me for this project..
Awaiting Instruction..........
Have a good day.

"Data Entry Operators"? Are you referring to spammers who use software to get around Captchas?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.