hi guys i am Warrens80. i see u banned my other account which is funny. i am here to ask forgiveness and to ask for m privilegess back please dani please please please

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I think you should have thought of that before you started trolling. I suggest you take the time from now until your infractions expire and try to acquire a little maturity.

Unfortunately, your new account has been banned as well. We have a strict policy where we do not allow users to create multiple accounts for the specific purpose of trying to evade a ban. Members in good standing can have multiple accounts, but banned members cannot.

It looks like your ban is set to expire in March. Hopefully the next three months will be a cool-down period for you where you can realize what you did that got you kicked off of the site (purposely trolling just to be rude and annoy everyone else who takes this site seriously.)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.