victoryseo 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,
I have a website. Its currently designed on Joomla and It doesnt meet my requirements!
Here's what I require:
I guess you have to browse the website for a better idea.
I have some sections.
The main issue is the access levels.
Some articles must be visible to a level 1 pass, some level 2 pass and some on level 3 pass.
I need the upgarde of passwords to be automatic ( when they click on ... click here to upgrade your password).
When they click on "click here to upgrade" they shall be encountering a quiz form, multiple choice questions, graded evaluation, weighted evaluation...(some carrying more weightage than the others) and on passing that test, they are given the next level password.. ( email must be fired to the email ID they provide)
Another issue is the contact form.
I need an absolutely syncronised forum with a good admin backend that can work on the same passwords and user IDs.
I need a kickass contact form with a lot of fields and stuff ( which I can explain further if you want). I have people who can handle forum admin with little guidance ..but I need these things.
Not to mention the SEO part of it .. Google sitemap, link page, SEO friendly URLs and stuff.
I need a CMS to serve my purpose.
Can anybody suggest me how to get to it and fast...
I am way way behind schedule.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.