Hi Friends,

I am in the process of forming a software company in India. We will be engaged in product development, outsourcing-services and e-commerce.

Can anyone suggest where can I find sample Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA). This are the documents that need to be prepared and submitted as a part of registaring a private limited company in India.

Anyone who has done this or has any idea please help to find the above smples.

Thanks

Hi Friends,

I am in the process of forming a software company in India. We will be engaged in product development, outsourcing-services and e-commerce.

Can anyone suggest where can I find sample Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA). This are the documents that need to be prepared and submitted as a part of registaring a private limited company in India.

Thanks

Hi did you get any joy from this post, for I'm in a similar dilema/ If you got something can you assistwith a softcopy

Hi Friends,

Thanks

NO ONE YET ANSWERED THIS Q?
THIS REDUCES THE REPUTATION OF DANI WEB.....................

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.