Hi all,
I am shikha here. I am working in Search Engine Optimization companies.. In between of my spare time I want to earn some bucks to do continue my study also.. I am doing all ready this job in Search Engine Optimization company...So, I have good knowledge of directories Submissions...
I am now offering a NEW Package of our Manual Directory Submission service to here. I assure and guarantee quality work and good SE ranking results. Your site will be submitted to Google-friendly directories, all done manually. A "submission report" will be provided upon completion of the work. You may provide up to 5 titles and 5 descriptions for variations.

Features of the package

• All directories are SEO friendly and are indexed in Google.
• All Directories are free it means you will get free one way links no reciprocal will be required.
• We will provide you the list of directories when we complete the directory submission work. [In between we will send you regular updates on your jobs as well.
• We are providing 100% Manual Submission. all categories will be chosen with precision & details entered carefully & accurately.
• We will use maximum of 5 Anchor Texts.
• Discount will be provided for bulk submissions.
• We will submit your email address & name as website owner details, so that you have full control of your submission & be able to edit it in the future if required.
• We accept payment via PayPal .

Here is Details of the package

50 Directory submissions Just $2 only
100 Directory submission Just $7 Only
150 Directory submission Just $9 Only
200 Directory submission Just $12 Only
500 Directory submission Just $14 Only
1,000 Directory submission Just $19 Only
We need to start it:-
1) URL:-
2) Title:-
3) Desc:-
4) Email:-
5) keywords:-
6) categories:-
7) Name:-
all directories are SEO friendly. 100% satisfactory job will be provide you. Pls, let me know if you have any doubts and questions...
Thanks!
shikha

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Don't fall for it. Directories don't really work anymore, and doing mass submissions like this can get your web site banned.

Hi,

Well, it is all nice and good when you want to earn some extra bucks for study - I really support that.
But, a little tip, if you do not mind; do not publicly tell anyone that you want to earn some extra money, but represent yourself as a fully functional and operational business, or at least, a full time working individual, if you do not own one yet. And another thing: if you are any good (that you know for yourself), do NOT provide your services under-price. Anyone, who has been in the net-marketing business for at least a couple of weeks, knows, that when something is too cheap or too good to be true, then it probably is not.
Otherwise, I wish you best of luck!

Elbuhleini

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.