hi all,
I have many sites, I want to promote it on Google, MSN, Yahoo.
can any one tell us any website which do auto directory submissions.
I need only one way links.

Regards

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

Hello

AUto directory submission wont work now a days , manual hand submission works

thanks

There are a lot of auto submission software's but he is right they really don't work. You have to do manual submission. And Start submission from the directories having higher PR. This will really work for you.

Rather than depend on external sources to empower your web content, how about just developing meaningful web content.

Most directory links are of little value and are basically useless to both the search engine and the Internet visitor.

Hi,

there is lot of auto submission directories but you can get good result by auto submission so please use manual submission its much effective.

I really think auto submissions don't work. It is always better that you manually submit your links. You can also add a few replies on do follow comments if you want one way links.

Automatic Directory Submissions would not be suggested to build more one way links. Reason, though the software would display a message of submission status as Submitted, the link would not be submitted in real. Also, submitted link has to be approved by the directory webmaster and the time duration to approve the link would take a week to months time. If you're looking to build directory back links through Paid Submissions, you can expect a link to be added within 24 hours. Else, if you're looking to build links with Free Submissions, I strongly recommend to opt for Manual Submissions.

Do manually is the best way and try to submit to dofollow social bookmark too, it's good place to link building campaign and fast indexing for our new post

One way links are the most important and valuable for a website and just a few quality one way links for site may boost ranking. Some different ways for getting one way links are:
Submit your site to major directories, such as Yahoo! and DMOZ.org, in the appropriate category.
Submit articles to article directories.
Publish articles on your site and invite other sites to publish them on their sites, with a link to you.
Participate in forums which allow a text link to your site in a signature.
Get listed in business directories.

Domz is something where you can just wish to be listed there. But one way may work i.e. Submit and start praying. Is there anyone here who has a website listed on Domz?

I think Jrafique means Dmoz and not Domz!

It's not too difficult getting your site listed on Dmoz once you find the correct category to list it in. But its highly worth your while to submit to them.

The problem is that they don't really have enough human editors to go round all the categories. So if you're a good web designer/developer and you have some free time to spare, you can consider signing up.

When you decide to submit your website to the web directories, there is in fact no alternative to manual directory submission. I think its better to submit manually...to avoid rejections.

Yep, manual submit is always better.

Get a lot of links from directory in a day can be considered as spam.

Most of the auto submissions are generally not excepted. Manual submissions are recommended. If you want one way links you can try article submissions, blog comments, link farms.

Hi,

If you want only one way links then you have to go for directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking and forums. These are some ways to get one way links.

Also you can submit press release. Directory submissions will give you constant traffic but the other methods told by our lovely members can give you the best results.

well i too have many sites and i want to do link exchange but the problem is i need only one way link not two way n reciprocal..

can anyone suggest how i ll get one way link exchange websites.??

I do manual submissions but I have been moving away from general directories and more towards niche directories which are relevant to my site. Google loves relevancy.

vectro, Both the directories are very helpful for your site. Both directories will bring a constant traffic to your site.

angie thom, for you first please go thru this thread and you will find some good methods to get one way links without exchanging links with other sites. And if you are interested in link exchange then, you should find relevance websites to your site niche. If they got the same PR as yours, request them for one way links and if they got higher PR then reciprocal is the best option.

Hope this info will help you.

Rather than depend on external sources to empower your web content, how about just developing meaningful web content.

Most directory links are of little value and are basically useless to both the search engine and the Internet visitor.

The reason why directory links worth so little is mainly because directories themselves have little value.
Directory submission is more beneficial for new sites that have no backlinks yet and pages that are trying to rank well for long tail keywords.

I am totally agree with Hafsoh, web directories is always a good start for a newbie and are much beneficial for new sites.

One way link come from : Submit article, pr, Social media and bookmarking

I prefer you for getting one way back links do all submission mannually,
1. Directory submission
2. Article submission
3. forum posting
4. blog committing

Auto-submission of directories are not recommended and Manual submission is preferred for better results.

Domz is something where you can just wish to be listed there. But one way may work i.e. Submit and start praying. Is there anyone here who has a website listed on Domz?

I too have listed twice in DMOZ; but did not work. I don't know the procedure followed there.

I think you might want to search for 'seo friendly directories' and submit your sites manually. :)

I think you might want to search for 'seo friendly directories' and submit your sites manually. :)

Keep in mind that "SEO Friendly Directories" are directories that have editorial integrity - meaning that they regularly reject spammy site submissions and ONLY list sites that are quality resources.

A directory that links to everyone is a link farm - And Link farms are Not SEO Friendly. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.