Kind Attn. : Administrator

Can you pls. assist me in adding my company's website link to Dani Web Directory..

Awaiting kind reply,

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

The DaniWeb Directory no longer exists.

The DaniWeb Directory no longer exists.

Was it removed for security reason ?

It was removed in favor of a different type of link exchange ... encouraging members to use your member badges (accessible via your member profile) on your own website. It allows you to track hits and clicks and when members sign up for DaniWeb via your badge, you get added to their profiles as the person who referred them.

you put ur link in show off your project section and write about your software you make? including the link

I targeted some keywords and i wrote something about my blog there and got some indirect traffic
also try website reviews and write about your website this will act like submitting a website to a directory

Is that free??

commented: King of the value-free posters -7

But why was daniweb directory removed? any particular reason?? Any other ways we can get a listing with this forum?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.