I am doing a self study on SEO and it does make me interested so much about this Internet Marketing Business. I have tried such like profile links, forum posting, blog commenting and article submission trying to understand what SEO really meant and its sense. Then I got this idea of making it a part time job to earn money. Can anybody have any suggestions how to get a client? Just starting as freelance SEO VA or any Virtual Assistant job that I can do. I would like to start my rate as $35 part time. Any further information about the job and how to do such is highly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I am doing a self study on SEO and it does make me interested so much about this Internet Marketing Business. I have tried such like profile links, forum posting, blog commenting and article submission trying to understand what SEO really meant and its sense. Then I got this idea of making it a part time job to earn money. Can anybody have any suggestions how to get a client? Just starting as freelance SEO VA or any Virtual Assistant job that I can do. I would like to start my rate as $35 part time. Any further information about the job and how to do such is highly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Well I would say that a good signature could steer some interest your way. You can put together a good signature that'll attract attention from your Control Panel settings.

Thanks for the reply canadafred, I'm really confused of what to put on my signature yet since I don't have a company site. Is it really important to have a website first before looking for a client?

Hi, ojonny

I think you might have a free blog firstly if you don't want to have your own sites currently. Blogs on blogger and wordpress are both really hot these days and could also have high ranking in organic SERP results. Of course, you need to target right keywords for your niches firstly, IMO. :)

all the best,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.