Hi everyone,

Please if for instance you have a website based in the UK and it's target market is also based in the UK. Yet the majority of traffic to the website comes from the US, what can you do to remedy the situation?

Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Check the google adwords tool and use UK on the location, also check your local search to get the right keywords.

hmm i was also searching about this... thanks for tell that

Find .uk domain blogs and start participating. Country based work is always tough. I think you know that.

Try to get backlinks from the local websites i.e. from the uk website. You can also submit your business in the local business listing of the UK. You can also try classified ads submission. It will definately help you to get traffic & visitors from your local areas..

Login to Google webmaster tools through your gail account add your website to it you will find the option traffic target location just select your target location UK there

Create account on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Try to connect with local people of UK by participating their groups and other communities and share your thoughts there. Except this do local listing for UK areas.

Try to submit classfied ads submission for getting more visitors & traffic for your website

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.