Hello everyone...
I think that we need to change way of link building for a site. I think that Google need something more effective in link building.
And want to know how many link building we need to do for a site in a week.
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Do deep linking technique so more of your web pages get crawled by google.

i think for new website 4-7 Links per day / per keywords form different ip.
as seo is process and take time.

Most importantly, you need to focus on content development mainly and quality link building also.

i think bestwsd has a valid point. Different IP address matters a lot. If the ip address is same then its like getting interliked with same domain which wont fetch more juice to your site in terms of link building.

Best methods for link building are forums, social bookmarking, blogs & hubs.

As per my view after Google updates, one has to be very much carefully while doing link building for a website as on current stage spiders strictly prohibit duplicate content spamming as well link spamming which can lead to blacklist hence I would suggest social bookmarking, classified submission, forums on this way. There is not a fix figure for generating links but I am sure it will work. Good Luck.

Do-follow submissions are best.

Quantity of back links as not much important as quality of back links is important.You can start link building on relevant sites.Guest posting,blog commneting on relevant sites provides yuo quality back links.Develop your content according to user aspect and it should be informative and qualitative....
Thnx..:)

I think 20-30 backlinks/day for a new born sites is ok. Actually there has not clear indication how will it be. Just build quality link. And don't spamm.

Hello everyone...
Thanks for your awesome suggestion this are proving great guide line for me.
And any one have some thing personal experience about link building please share with us.
this will help us to understand more something about link building.

Hi,
There are some good techniques available in Off-page to develop Link-building.
i.e.
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Commenting
- Guest Posting
- Link Wheel through Web 2.0 sites.
- Classifieds

Quality backlinks are much needed for getting ranking of a site in serp and to increase the popularity. Forum commenting, join social networking sites to interact with the users and submit site on them, blog commenting on authoruty high pr sites and writing a good content for a website are the easiest are the easiest and best method for a site to get ranking.

This are some best link building for website.
Forum Posting
Social bookmaring
Article Submission
Blog Commenting

And you have to do 15-20 link everyday

Hello friends,

Article submission, blog posting and social media are the best methods for link building for a site.

Thanks and regards
Smith Jones

you can choose one or all these methods to get links for your nice.
social media marketing.
Forum Posting.
Social bookmaring.
press release submission.
directory submission.
Article Submission.
Blog Commenting.

dean

I would say that guest posting would be the best method of link building today.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.