Looks like somebody tripped on the network cable on our server again. NO traffic for long periods today. 20 and 30 minute periods of absolutely NOTHING! Well, at least it can't get any worse that zero? Can it? Come on what gives? I was in the serps, but ZERO? Did every on the planet die?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

what? are you complaining about google's update?

Been paying a close eye since I've been trying to recover from Panda, and haven't noticed a change today.

@Dani, wasn't daniweb affected by one of those google updates? I think it was panda that affected daniweb right?

Yeah, not recently though. We were hit back in December and still haven't recovered.

Ok.What is exact meaning of that ? Due to this reason, my some keywords has lost the ranking .

How did panda affect Daniweb?

I relise that something happen with my website ranks. All keywrods ranks are going down. But today everthing is normal. something happen on that day but what happen don't know!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.