Any one can tell me what is 2.0 website...and it is beneficial..

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

user generated content website i.e. youtube, wikipedia, twitter etc..

Web 2.0 websites are ones that use a lot of client-based interaction with the users, often with significant communication back to the webserver. This does not include websites that do the additional interaction using Java applets; that was part of Web 1.X. In Web 2.0, the main page is loaded with Javascript, etc. to provide the extra interaction. Under Web 1.X, clicking a button might validate data, push the data to the webservber and go to a new page. Under Web 2.0, it is less likely that a new page would be loaded; just the current page would be modified according to the options you selected.

I would request to add some web 2.0 sites so that I can practically identify the criteria of web 2.0 sites. Thanks.

Can You explain the more details related to this Procedure ?

I requested some web 2.0 sites example. Thanks.

Is it blog posting sites ?How to use this procedures ?

Is it blog posting sites ?How to use this procedures ?

I don't understand your question(s)...

seosemlinkbuilding.com/list-of-do-follow-web-2-0-websites/ Hope that you will enjoy it

Where you can create your url page and link it with your website.

please give me specific answer with some example...

Thanks Evrey one....

Hubpages and squidoo both are we 2.0 sites and used for link wheeling technique.

A web 2.0 allows user to interect and collaborate with each other in social media dialogue as creators of usser generated content in virtual community in opposite to websites where people are limited to passive viewing of content.

Web 2.0 is the more client based interaction. Provide more facility to the User.

Most of the blogging sites are web 2.0 property sites like blogger, squidoo, hub pages and many other, they are useful because they are already designed according to SEO factors, we just have to place quality content to get quality backlinks for our site

Web 2.0 (or Web 2) is the popular term for advanced Internet technology and applications including blogs, wikis, RSS and social bookmarking.
The two major components of Web 2.0 are the technological advances enabled by Ajax and other new applications such as RSS and Eclipse and the user empowerment that they support.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.