To improve Page rank there are some points such as-

guest post
Submitting website different directories
commenting on other blogs
Regular updating
High quality content

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Write good and quality content, use h1 and h2 tags for headings, use relevant links, use keywords in title tags and description as well do press releases, article submissions, blog comments for your website.

To improve your PR you must make your content quality and unique, write articles and submit it different sites, same blog commenting also should be different sites, and for guest post you need to provide quality and unique content and finally every social bookmarking should be done in different sites.

The things you should do to get high PR is delete the unrelated and low quality backlinks in your website and concentrate on the content present in the website, then do off-page on article submission, web2.0, blog comments and forum posting will help to get high pr.

Geomark

You must do first on page SEO for rank purpose then do the following things

Directories submission
Socialbookmarking
Articles submission
RSS
Forum posting
Press Release
White pages

but Your content of site is always king if you have good content then surely you get rank soon thanks

You should improve page rank through
guest posting
blog comments
profile linking
adds posting

Do the all link building process with quality unique content is must. Use high pr site and don't act black hat methods.

*Make sure that your site is optimized for the search engines
*Focus building your site on original and unique content
*Submit your site map to Google
*Submit to the main search engines, Yahoo, Google, MSN and any others
*Usage of NoFollow Links
*Submit to Article Directories

There is only one way to increase page that is getting organic and referral traffaic. Get organic traffic would help in increasing page rank of your website.

If you want to improve the website PR then doing hard work on forum posting, bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting, classifieds and ping submission.

Doing the SEO taks than can get you qaulity backlinks can definitey help you to increase website PR.

Thanks for suggesting good techniques.this really help me out.

If you can increase quality in your articles/products and do seo, it can definitey help you to increase website PR.

its a combination of On-page and off page, using your heading tags and an internal linking structure is the first step...

PR can be increased by built quality baclinks and increase traffic to your site by doing social media work.

Yes agree with all the members . But age of the domain also does matter for the PR of the website. In Short quality work with variattion always bring a good PR for the Web Site.

My site was in 2nd page for a two-phrase keyword. It was highly competitive keyword. In order to bring to 1st page, I did some promotion work like article submission, forum posting, blog commenting. All this I did with same anchor text. But my site went down. Now it is not in first 10 pages. Can any one tell why this have happened. And how to get back my site for that keyword.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.