some one copy my site content and put itself company name there.all the content and my facebook link are the same what to do warn him/her to do this or what?

happygeek commented: please stop asking questions and answering them yourself with a different account - in order to promote your signature links -3

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I think, you can complaint in cyber-crime or inform to google. I have no more knowledge about these policies but i know some little-bit.

Complaint to DMCA with complete evidence that it is your content.

thank you for guidenss

Well, I guess if the content belongs to you then ! file a complaints against him I am sure the owner of the webpage is bound to take it down. You file a complaint withe the proof that the content belongs to you !

you have need to copyright your website , and complain in the cyber crime bord , that my site content and matrial can used by any one .

commented: you mean your site, of course, as you are the same person who asked the original question +0

you all guys thanks for your kind support

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.