Hi Guys,
am a junior seo analyst, can anyone share your off page techniques to improve SERP and generate traffic for my website.

Modify message

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Well, I would say off page techniques involves forums postings, Q/A's, Search Engine Submissions, blogpostings etc. I would say if you keep sticking with the given techniques its will help you in generating traffic in addition to that taking help from social media is also a big plus. So, do think about that too, ayway, one thing over here which I can't understand now is you have pasted link of your website at the end of the post which I don't think is good for you, as your post gives me a feel of spam. So, better option would be removing them !

You can do online reputation management to initiate your process. Then, to promote your company/website online. Write a blog of your own for your company/website and include lots of unique content. Create a forum/online discussion board of your own and start a discussion or share topics with your friends. Submit your website to the most popular search engines. And link to internal pages within your site also called cross linking.

Thanks Mr Kelly Burby,
i will remove my url, no idea about how to remove the url please help me with this. am concenrating on forum post,blogpostings, Q/A's. but if i want to improve my SERP is it enough.

well, You seemed to have miss spelled things, it's miss not mr ! And yes inorder to eidt your url look for the edit button on top of your post you can flag your question to ask mods to edit it for you !

K Miss Kelly Burby, i raised flag. Cheers

You can do online reputation management to initiate your process. Then, to promote your company/website online. Write a blog of your own for your company/website and include lots of unique content. Create a forum/online discussion board of your own and start a discussion or share topics with your friends. Submit your website to the most popular search engines. And link to internal pages within your site also called cross linking.

Thanks for Yor Reply OtisGross

No problem Advent_geek. Hope it helps.

Basic Off page techniques are

1. Social Bookmarking
  2. Blog commenting on relevant sites.
  3. Forum Submissions
  4. Image sharing
  5. Content Sharing.
  6. answering in Q&A sites.etc...
    if you want quality backlinks do guest posting and try to get do follow backlinks to rank better in Search engine results page.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.