We have a web application with an unusual online payment system requirement.
We, represent (or will represent) many different service providers. We would like to
offer a way for people who visit our web site, to purchase services from their service
providers. Payment needs to go directly to the service provider instead of us.

For example a person purchases a service or product from company A through our web site.
Payment should be credited Company A's merchant account, not through us. Our web site
only serves to facilitate the transaction between the user and Company A.

Is it possible to have one web site direct payment to different merchant accounts?
Something LIKE BUT NOT Paypal. We're looking for a way to possible provide
such a solution to service providers without having to ask them (Company A) of their banking
information (which they would not freely give up - to which I understand).

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

What you are asking is not possible without banking information of your "Service Providers"

I am looking for an alternative to PayPal as well - but to handle subscriptions. Google Checkout still not handling subscriptions as far as i know?

Try also alertpay. It's just like paypal.

I can create a custom solution for you, just email me so we can negociate.

We have a web application with an unusual online payment system requirement.
We, represent (or will represent) many different service providers. We would like to
offer a way for people who visit our web site, to purchase services from their service
providers. Payment needs to go directly to the service provider instead of us.

For example a person purchases a service or product from company A through our web site.
Payment should be credited Company A's merchant account, not through us. Our web site
only serves to facilitate the transaction between the user and Company A.

Is it possible to have one web site direct payment to different merchant accounts?
Something LIKE BUT NOT Paypal. We're looking for a way to possible provide
such a solution to service providers without having to ask them (Company A) of their banking
information (which they would not freely give up - to which I understand).

Thanks.

I do not know if this would fit your needs, but there is a product called "Revolutionary Money Exchange" . I use it to send money to a friend who cannot use Paypal because they take money from her every time she gets money from someone. It is basically a system that takes money from the individuals banking account (after a process of verifying that it is that person's bank account) that allows them to transfer money into the RME (at no charge after the account is verfied) to put money into their account for use and then they can send it to another member (in this case the service provider would have to be part of RME too, so I'm not sure it would work) of the RME with only the member's (service providers) e-mail address.

Now, they do have companies that are RME partners or members and in that case you can use an RME debit card online with them (the process is the same, but you just have to wait until you get the RME debit card in the mail and then activate it). So, it might be best for you to see if the service providers could set up an RME company partnership or membership.

This is NOT instant as Paypal is because the RME member has to have the funds in their RME account already (and that can take a few days to clear) to transfer either to another member's e-mail address or to have removed from the member's account vis a vis the RME Debit Card, but it is safe and it costs the member nothing (and costs nothing to receive the money, although I have to say I do not know if the RME business partners get charged for a link from RME to their site or not, but I do not think that RME charges them for accepting money from an RME member's account). Also, they do not let people pay for services using a separate credit card as well as deductions straight from the RME account (or using the RME debit card to do the same) as Paypal or some other service might.

Besides the option of RME, I do not know how you can set up an instant monetary transfer system for your needs as a service provider warehouser online except by Paypal. The other option would be to have links to the service provider's you sell to a specific page that would let those service providers deal with the monetary transfer (by Paypal, etc.) and that would give you credit as the facillitator of the transaction (although that would have to be worked out with each individual service provider). If you have RME you (or the service providers) never have (as the warehouser) any direct connection to their banking information, only RME does.

I do not work for RME, I just use it to provide this one friend with some cash when things get really tight for her (she is very ill, its not like I throw money around) . She uses it for lots of things because once the account is established she can run her online graphics business and have people pay her that way while not being charged extra every time someone does that and she can use the debit card to pay for things online that normally she'd have to use Paypal for as well (and she only has one credit card for emergencies so it would have to come out of her main bank account directly instead of through an intermediary like RME and she was much happier using RME as an intermediary.

Here is the link to them:

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/

I hope this helps :)

i recommend 2checkout, liberty reserve, alertpay and egold

from there are so many solutions the other is perfectmoney and plimus.I think they are quite reliable to handle this need

The online payment solutions industry has experienced intense growth in recent years and has become a highly competitive market. All the solutions offer benefits that set it apart from the other. An important benefit when looking for a payment solution is whether or not it can be used globally. <a href="http://www.payvision.com">PayVision.com</a> is a company that offers <a href="http://www.payvision.com">Payment Solutions</a> worldwide. They have a set of credit/debit cards that are in cooperation with several major European, American and Asian banks. PayVision's payment services accept more than 150 currencies and also offer competitive rates to customers.

The online payment solutions industry has experienced intense growth in recent years and has become a highly competitive market. All the solutions offer benefits that set it apart from the other. An important benefit when looking for a payment solution is whether or not it can be used globally. http://www.payvision.com is a company that offers <a href="http://www.payvision.com">Payment Solutions</a> worldwide. They have a set of credit/debit cards that are in cooperation with several major European, American and Asian banks. PayVision's payment services accept more than 150 currencies and also offer competitive rates to customers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.