Link building plays vital role in higher search engine placements and good traffic to your website. We are a full service seo company that provides quality, affordable, ethical and theme based Link Building and a wide range of specialized Seo Services.

dorkey
<snip false signature>

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Well raw linking is a very good way of getting links e.g. if you have a website that is appealing with high quality content then other webmasters may link back to your site from either there blog or website.

Link building is an essential link to successfully marketing your website Link. Building or encouraging in-bound links is one of the most important activities if you want to achieve a high listing on Search Engines. Many search engines determine the value of website based on the number and quality of other websites linking to it. Link building is a simple sounding process where you are required to generate as many inbound links to your website as possible. These links will be placed on other websites at relevant places and guide users on that website to your pages.

dorkey
<snip false signature>

Like this way right !!! very bad you dint get linkback....deleted right???

link building is best way to boost your SERP and PR.

I agree link building is a major part of promoting your site and getting higher search engine ranking BUT I think that is a very hard task especially for newbies like my self

can anyone plz tell how to link.. i'm new to blogging plz help

may i add that quality link building is essential, it's not about number of links, its the juice

The best way to build links are forum posting, blog commenting, and other requested link backs from articles... Directory submission has been a poor source od back links recently..

One of the very important aspects of search engine optimization is link building. There are benefits of link building not only from the point of view of search engine optimization, but also from visitor’s point of view. Its helpful to you as you maintain a steady flow of web traffic.

may i add that quality link building is essential, it's not about number of links, its the juice

It's the juice if you only need for pagerank but for ranking, it's quality link.

Try to get links from social bookmarking sites. The links from social sites are very good and can boost your rankings as well as traffic to your website.

I agree link building is a major part of promoting your site

i tried doing it but it is really difficult

abhicho
<snip url>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.