Hi people,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find an article I was reading on IBDG website, I have tried in vain to search IBDG website (ibdg.co.uk) for this article but to no avail. This may well have not been the correct title that IBDG gave it pedantically, but it is something like it if I recall correctly. It was an IBDG article on Marketing intelligence and Contacts, I know it was there on the IBDG site, I think it was a PDF or word document, It was a very enlightening document and one that I wanted to keep and I must say well done IBDG.

OK enough grovelling, hopefully the webmaster will pick up on this as well as my email. As I always say “try all avenues....” and I really do want to find this IBDG PDF.

Many thanks

SG

I saw that - or something like it, wasn't it about strategy meetings? There were loads of articles there. Like you I didn't download any of them. Useful stuff but - and I should really know better by now - I thought they would 'always be there'. I went back to the IBDG site and I can't find them either. it doesn't look the same as I remember it. Either it's been vamped up or - unlikely but possible - we're looking at the wrong site. maybe they have some other sites? Aren't they in Germany (IBDG Frankfurt of IBDG Berlin?) or maybe Amsterdam or Italy? OK, I'm wafflin' now but I'm tired. Google IBDG Germany maybe? I would do it but I've spent too long on this already, lots more to do before I can sign off. Hey - if u find it tell me eh? See what I did then? Gave job back to you! I should be in management LOL.

Hi people,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find an article I was reading on IBDG website, I have tried in vain to search IBDG website (ibdg.co.uk) for this article but to no avail. This may well have not been the correct title that IBDG gave it pedantically, but it is something like it if I recall correctly. It was an IBDG article on Marketing intelligence and Contacts, I know it was there on the IBDG site, I think it was a PDF or word document, It was a very enlightening document and one that I wanted to keep and I must say well done IBDG.

OK enough grovelling, hopefully the webmaster will pick up on this as well as my email. As I always say “try all avenues....” and I really do want to find this IBDG PDF.

Many thanks

SG

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.