I have been working to optimize my website (www.buycustomlogo.com) for a while now and have observed that Google Analytics is helping me do much better except for the proprietary software that I have been using for a while now. I want to know, is it worth it to shift to Analytics entirely when I have already paid for the subscription of the other software? will it pay off later on if i treat my subscription cost as already shrunk?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You should have used the Google analytics first to optimize your website before subscribing to any other software. Analytics is the most common tool used by every website owner. Analytics gives you great insights on traffic, behaviour, engagement and all these metrices can help you drastically if you know how to analyze data and make your next move. If analytics is working for you then there is no need to try something different for now.

commented: Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.