I have built a website and I want it to rank now what I should start work with first?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Share it on your social media (Facebook, etc.) with friends and family and get their input on it.

Following the initial website development, it's crucial to maintain an active online presence. This involves ongoing activities such as conducting keyword research, implementing on-page optimization, regularly publishing high-quality content, establishing authoritative backlinks, ensuring mobile-friendliness, and optimizing essential technical aspects, including web core vitals. These efforts are vital for sustaining and enhancing your website's performance over time.

Consider these strategies for quickly increasing traffic:

Use Social Media: Share engaging posts that link back to your site regularly on platforms that appeal to your target audience.

Google Ads: Launch PPC campaigns that can drive instantaneous traffic.

Collaborate With Influencers: Partner with influencers who can promote your content to their followers.

SEO Optimization: Though immediate SEO benefits won't show, long-term optimization should always be the goal.

Guest Blogging: Submit articles for popular niche blogs to access their audience.

Email Marketing: Utilize email to engage past visitors and reengage them with your site by sending newsletters or offers directly to subscriber lists.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.