Ok i have an online gaming website ( see my sig ). And it has just started and in need of new members. So how can i get more hits and members. Just go to my site see if it good enough to have a decent amount of members. So how can i advertise my site free. I am a 14 years old boy i cant spend any money plz :):cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

you aught to post your web site in the Web Site Reviews board to see what others say about it and possibly give you suggestions for improvment. I personally didn't like its look, but maybe younger crowd will.

As for your question, I'm not qualified to make such recommendations.

Trying gettting involve with more and more forums e.t.c that a way you'll start getting in more members hope that helps =)

Promote your website and get it ranked good and you will get members automatically.

Member Avatar for Member 164344

Hi guys. I'm new here. I'm from Italy and I would be glad to talk about SEO related problems. see you soon

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.