i have a hp pavilion tx1000 and when i try to connect it to a wireless connection it doesn't show me any wireless network i tryed diagnose it and it says " Install wireless networking hardware, and verify that the correct drivers are loaded" and under device manager under networking adapter it does not show my wifi hardware

I'm not familiar with your particular model but sometimes these devices have an on/off switch somewhere for the wireless, on the side or edge of the case...and it can be a software on/off as well, usually enable/disable on a network icon in the system tray.

Otherwise, right click on My Network Places and choose Properties. Then see if there is a Wireless Network Connection icon. If you only have a Local Area Connection, you need to set up the wireless card. Try Help & Support under the Start menu to get directions tailored to you computer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.