mrjking 0 Newbie Poster

For 2 years, I have had problems with first my Dell PC running XP Pro with an ATI Radeon 1900x card and a Samsung flat panel 32" LCD (was bought to use as a HDTV but the HDMI board blew) and now the same thing is happening with my new Velocity Micro running Windows 7 and an NVIDIA 260 card. I tried swapping out an HP Pavilion F1903 monitor but it does the same thing. When I play a new game such as Left for Dead 2, it does it. If I play an older game, it does it, almost any on Steam but happens with others- What happens is that all of a sudden, I lose control of the mouse and keyboard and the screen becomes just one spinning blur like if you were on a merry go round and you were looking at the ground spinning all in front of you. I I updated all the drivers for the cards- it has never really been related to that in my opinion, how can it be with two separate cards and two separate PC's? . Can anyone tell me what it might be? I am using my flat panel TV and I thought perhaps it is causing a conflict in some way because most of this started when I used that and the HP monitor is kind of old for this Velocity PC. If your monitor is too old, could this be the reason? I can't find drivers for the Samsung so I am using generic ones. I would be so grateful for any help. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.