HI ppl:
Well I was trying to find an article or guide that'd show me how to Format my current Slave Hard Drive (MAXTOR 36147H8) and then Re-Install it without having any reboot or Recognizion issue but i can't see to find any... so Would u please Help me out? ... Btw, my current OS is WinXpSP2 running in my brand new WesternDigital 120HD.
Oh i forgot this MAXTOR HD is currently partitioned F:\Slave and G:\System_SAV (old system that was running in the current slave) and i want it formatted and in one piece just like F: not partitioned.

HI ppl:
Well I was trying to find an article or guide that'd show me how to Format my current Slave Hard Drive (MAXTOR 36147H8) and then Re-Install it without having any reboot or Recognizion issue but i can't see to find any... so Would u please Help me out? ... Btw, my current OS is WinXpSP2 running in my brand new WesternDigital 120HD.
Oh i forgot this MAXTOR HD is currently partitioned F:\Slave and G:\System_SAV (old system that was running in the current slave) and i want it formatted and in one piece just like F: not partitioned.

you could get partition magic? If you had a cd for an os like windowsxp cd or linux just pop it in and when it gets to the partitioning page pick the drive and reformat it in whatever you want would suggest NTFS.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.