I have a Mag moniter and I adjusted it but I forgot how to put it back the way it originally was and now every time I play Civilization the entrance screen is not in the center and is now so far to the right that half of the menu is cut off

Do you mean just moving the screen around? On the bottom of most monitors, there are a few buttons. One of the buttons brings up this wierd looking menu, which is where you want to be. Navigate with some other buttons on the bottom, play around a bit with them to get familar, some monitors are different than others. Anyways, H position is to move the screen left and right, while V position up and down. H size, size of left to right; v size, size of up to down. There might also be an auto-adjust button. Or, software that came with your graphics card or monitor might be able to adjust it on screen. I hope this is what you're talking about or else I just feel really stupid. Civ rocks too!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.