Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Pros for the KDS:

Better horizontal veiwing angle by about 10 degrees

Pros for the Acer:

Better contrast ratio: 800:1 instead of 700:1

Other than that they seem identicle to me. And the differences are so small you won't notice unless you set them up side by side and look for the difference. So go with the cheaper one, the one that's more convienent to buy (less wait time on shipping maybe?), or the one with better reviews. Either one seems like a good choice.

I ended up getting this one

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-5205

Dell 22" Flat panel

Pros for the KDS:

Better horizontal veiwing angle by about 10 degrees

Pros for the Acer:

Better contrast ratio: 800:1 instead of 700:1

Other than that they seem identicle to me. And the differences are so small you won't notice unless you set them up side by side and look for the difference. So go with the cheaper one, the one that's more convienent to buy (less wait time on shipping maybe?), or the one with better reviews. Either one seems like a good choice.

i got a 19" dell flatpanel. its good but they wear out after about 3 years of avg. use

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.