I get a lot of popups - even when I don't have Internet Explorer open. When on the internet if the website cannot be found it defaults to Incredifind. I found the IncrediFindBHOLog file in my temporary folder but I can't delete it. It says "Cannot delete IncrediFindBHOLog. There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use." I thought it might have something to do with all the popups I get. Anyone have any ideas?

I get a lot of popups - even when I don't have Internet Explorer open. When on the internet if the website cannot be found it defaults to Incredifind. I found the IncrediFindBHOLog file in my temporary folder but I can't delete it. It says "Cannot delete IncrediFindBHOLog. There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use." I thought it might have something to do with all the popups I get. Anyone have any ideas?

Restart in safemode and see if you can delete the file, also get Adaware S.E. and Spybot Search and Destroy 1.3. Install, update and run both programs.

Adaware

Spybot S & D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.