My system has been getting slower and slower and i thought if i sent in my Hjt log and got rid of all the bad stuff it mite help it out... but it didnt. Was gona see if i was to post a list of my processes from the task manager if you guys could help me end the processes i dont need.. plz let me kno if thats ok

thnx

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

My system has been getting slower and slower and i thought if i sent in my Hjt log and got rid of all the bad stuff it mite help it out... but it didnt. Was gona see if i was to post a list of my processes from the task manager if you guys could help me end the processes i dont need.. plz let me kno if thats ok

thnx

How much h/d space have you got left, and when was the last time you defragged? PM/IM me if you want, and I'll try to help.

--HV

thnx

Do a ALT+CTRL+DEL ,and check processes and see if any are using up all you CPU ,system idel process will show high # if nothing else is using up all the cpu

thnx

Crunchie has already asked you not to double post, you have this same thread going in the Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 forum (http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread16785.html). The link given there by Laser should be helpful. If you need anymore assistance, please ask in that thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.