Microsoft has come out with a AntiSpyware Beta! To download the beta go to the Microsoft home page scroll down untill you see popular downloads and click Microsoft AntiSpyware (Beta). NOTE: If you are using a Firefox browser to dowload it it has a little problem with Firefox but you can still download it, it just a couple of test type things. Once it is download you may choose some prefrences then run your first scan. On my first scan the results were amazing more than Ad-aware could ever do.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Microsoft has come out with a AntiSpyware Beta! To download the beta go to the Microsoft home page scroll down untill you see popular downloads and click Microsoft AntiSpyware (Beta). NOTE: If you are using a Firefox browser to dowload it it has a little problem with Firefox but you can still download it, it just a couple of test type things. Once it is download you may choose some prefrences then run your first scan. On my first scan the results were amazing more than Ad-aware could ever do.

I use it now for about 2 mnts i guess ,its ok.i like the real time watching it does the best .
As for comparing it to AD-Aware ,i don't think thats fair as ad- aware is not a spyware prevention tool! just removal tool

Well, It had preformed much better when compared to Spybot and Adaware (we stoped using adaware because of the need to pay for the imuunize function).

Well, It had preformed much better when compared to Spybot and Adaware (we stoped using adaware because of the need to pay for the imuunize function).

Wow ,just check SE pro ,I didn't reliase ad-aware se pro had those functions till now .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.