Elitehod32.exe - Does anybody know if this is part of the Elite family? I'm pretty sure it is because I once got infected by Elite and I ran numerous anti-virus programs and it seemed I got rid of all traces of Elite, but I'm always having a running process called Elitehod32.exe. No matter if I run MsConfig, so it won't start up on the next boot, it reappears again. I'm pretty sure this process is a virus/trojan because before, I never had it until Elite took over my system. Anyone know a way to get rid of it? (If you respond with running programs like Adaware 6.0, Spybot Search and Destroy, McAfee, HijackThis, Spysweeper,or CWS, i've already tried these and it's still there). Thanks for your help.

Elitehod32.exe - Does anybody know if this is part of the Elite family? I'm pretty sure it is because I once got infected by Elite and I ran numerous anti-virus programs and it seemed I got rid of all traces of Elite, but I'm always having a running process called Elitehod32.exe. No matter if I run MsConfig, so it won't start up on the next boot, it reappears again. I'm pretty sure this process is a virus/trojan because before, I never had it until Elite took over my system. Anyone know a way to get rid of it? (If you respond with running programs like Adaware 6.0, Spybot Search and Destroy, McAfee, HijackThis, Spysweeper,or CWS, i've already tried these and it's still there). Thanks for your help.

EDIT*- I just ran the Elite Toolbar Remover but I got an error message, " invalid procedure or arguement", even after I registered the MSINET.OCX file. I was even in Safe Mode. Any suggestions?*

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.