hi names Kai new to this website and thought i can get some help here..

anyway my other computer seems to be running slower than usual and my services.exe keeps crashing with random shutdowns..so far i've ran AVG 9.0 Free, Norton Antivirus 2010, Malwarebytes, and Spybout Search and destroy in safe mode found trojans infected files etc and when i thought everything was fixed i run my computer normally and it's still slow please help me!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

This is my first time on this website or any website for that matter. So I am very green on how and what to do.
This is the issue: When the PC is restarted, Windows XP, the following come up with a loud thump sound which seems to indicate something has gone drastically wrong; The specified module could not be found with the first one being aqlb.hjo, the second one C:\Windows\likesebiweyif.dll. I do not know what these things are or what their function is. Are these necessary and if so, what am I missing?
Thanks,
Schlamp

Download ccleaner and install it to your desktop/pc.
Afterwards, try to scan the registry integrity and if it detects some errors, click FIX.

*Note: Make back-up of your registry for further restoration.

This is my first time on this website or any website for that matter. So I am very green on how and what to do.
This is the issue: When the PC is restarted, Windows XP, the following come up with a loud thump sound which seems to indicate something has gone drastically wrong; The specified module could not be found with the first one being aqlb.hjo, the second one C:\Windows\likesebiweyif.dll. I do not know what these things are or what their function is. Are these necessary and if so, what am I missing?
Thanks,
Schlamp

Do not hijack other members threads.
If you have a problem, start your own thread and someone will try and help when they cam :)

Do not hijack other members threads.
If you have a problem, start your own thread and someone will try and help when they cam

Ohh yeah..i did not noticed...Please start a new thread schalmp...=P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.