hi,

My PC is infected wid spyware..i hve norton & its not able too find spyware..as i also update it daily.. :(
can u guys tell me better spyware removal tool..!!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Since we have no idea what tools you have used or anything about the computer then there is no way we can give you any information. We need to know what you found and HOW.
You need to begin by following the steps given in our Read Me sticky
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread134865.html

Then come back here and copy/paste all requested logs along with ALL information requested. Then, and only then, can we offer additional steps or tools to use.

You can try either spyware doctor, Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 (I use this personally for my home computer). These all have advanced spyware removal features and can handle all spyware known currently. Avast! can also help, there is a free version to download, or avg free could also help. Give these ago and post an answer and i'll get back to you.

Thanks rangarecon

You can try either spyware doctor, Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 (I use this personally for my home computer). These all have advanced spyware removal features and can handle all spyware known currently. Avast! can also help, there is a free version to download, or avg free could also help. Give these ago and post an answer and i'll get back to you.

Thanks rangarecon

We have a standard procedure here that all posters must follow and that is to complete the steps given in our Read Me Sticky. These are the instructions I gave to Justin Hughes, the creator of this thread. Please do not suggest other tools.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.