RBIaIS 0 Newbie Poster

I have a bit of an odd one here and I am hoping someone might have a clue as to what I am missing...

The plan was to take a Fedora 3 2TB server and replace it with a Fedora 7 4TB server. The system has been duplicated and the systems appear to be identical except for IP address and host names. As soon as I can get the following problem resolved, the old server will be removed and the new one will take it's place.

I copied over the smb.conf file (as well as everything in /etc/samba/*), and have duplicated the data in the filesystem, I can view the shares from both Windows and *nix boxes. My Win-XP boxes can map the drives in and they show the shared directories when you browse the machine over the network.

The odd part is that I can only actually get into the directories and view the files when the logged in user is listed as "admin users" but not as "valid users" or no specified lists.

I went through the Samba-HOWTO tests and when I got to test 7, it failed with the following error message:
[root@fileserver2 ~]# smbclient //fileserver2/Art
Password:
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[DOMAINNAME] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.27a-0.fc7]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

The network is also shared with an Active Directory Server, but it does not interact with this machine or the one it will be replacing.

Any ideas?

Here's a part of the smb.conf
[global]
workgroup = WORKGROUP
server string = Linux Samba Server
guest account = temp
log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
max log size = 50
socket options = IPTOS_LOWDELAY TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192
preferred master = No
local master = No
domain master = No
dns proxy = No
wins server = 192.168.0.2
ldap ssl = no
idmap uid = 16777216-33554431
idmap gid = 16777216-33554431
cups options = raw

[www]
comment = IntraNet WWW Folder
path = /var/www
valid users = adamc, robert.k, apache, ted, davidb
admin users = adamc, robert.k
force group = apache
read only = No
create mask = 00
force create mode = 0777
directory mask = 0777
hosts allow = 192.168.0.
In the www share above, robert.k can access the files in this directory, if you comment out the "admin users" line, robert.k will not be able to view the files in the directory, this issue is system wide between all shared folders and used home directories. I actually added the "admin users" to the homes entry and he could view his files there.