Correction:
I DOUBT 3NGLISH IS HIS NATIEV LANGUAEG!!1!1! OMG U TRY WRITNG IN A LANGUAEG U DONT KNOW VARY WEL AND U 2 WIL HAEV TAHT 3XACT SME PROBLEM!11! OMG DANIEWB DOAS NOT REQUIER P3OPLE 2 B ENGLISH MAJORS OR NATIEV ENGLISH SP3AEKRS1!1! IVA SEN PEOPLE BORN AND RASE3D HERE IN ST LOUIS MO TAHT CANT SP3L EITHER11!!1! LOL

[Taken from that translator, of course]

There's a difference between leet speak and just flat out not knowing the english language...

>There's a difference between leet speak and just flat out not knowing the english language...

why don't you just go back to your geek's lounge threads and leave the linux forum alone.

commented: Why don't you shut up. -1
commented: haha.. you have more posts in the Geek Lounge than any other forum too.. -2

hi this is chris morgan, i want more of ubuntu themes and stlyes thanx

Ok you lway6a!! I was writing that post in a quick way!! Its been years since i logged on to this website and i found all these replies...... Josch or whoever the sharma6a you are mu9 my zib!!! And that other person i don't kno i forgot your name!! Banned or some shit kossomak!! Hope u understood that cause english is a native language to me!! Yet i speak it fluently !!! Jbennet ur a good person i admire you the others kossomakom

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.