4 years ago i bought a dvd copy plus from 321studios, i havent used it, i am trying to install it now and it teels me i have used up all my lisc installation amts. i know the company is out of bussiness, any ideas?

Apparently your license key was blacklisted.

You can try this link to get the program
reactivated .. you will need proof of purchase

http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/559907

I would get the program I listed below as it has good
support for new video protections and it works well

Your best bet would be to Purchase DVDFAB
at DVDFAB.COM ... not very costly and comes
with Free Lifetime Ugrades (I use it myself)
good program

Apparently your license key was blacklisted.

You can try this link to get the program
reactivated .. you will need proof of purchase

http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/559907

I would get the program I listed below as it has good
support for new video protections and it works well

Your best bet would be to Purchase DVDFAB
at DVDFAB.COM ... not very costly and comes
with Free Lifetime Ugrades (I use it myself)
good program

thxs i'll try it

I would like to recommend a freeware named DVDSmith Movie Backup which is an extremely easy-to-use DVD copying software to copy any DVD movie with excellent DVD copying quality in Full Disk Mode. It can backup, clone or copy DVD movie to computer as DVD folder, ISO file. Besides, it removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying.

DVDSmith Movie Backup is a free software. You should never pay for DVDSmith Movie Backup. This program is compatible with 32bit XP & Vista.

Features of DVDSmith Movie Backup:
-- IT IS FREEWARE!
-- Supports Copy-Protected DVDs, Copies all DVDs even with anti-piracy encryption.
-- Perfect Video & Audio Quality - like the original!
-- High speed and quality. Copy your dvd movie in a very short time.
-- Supports both NTSC & PAL DVD movies.
-- Make high quality back copies of your favorite DVD movies.

The operation of DVDSmith Movie Backup is very simple. With the following steps, you can backup protected or unprotected DVDs to the hard disk immediately:
1) Insert a DVD in your DVD drive;
2) Choose backup mode: There are two backup modes available to choose. One is Full Disc mode, which will backup all contents from the DVD, including main movie, bonus features, and maybe some other extra video clips; the other one is Main Movie, which will only backup the main movie from the DVD, excluding bonus features or other extra video clips;
3) Select source disk location;
4) Select output folder path;
5) Start backup: After both source disc and output folder options are ok, press Start Backup button to start the process.

After you use this freeware to copy the DVD to your hard drive, you can use the famous converter, Any DVD Converter Professional , to play the backup folder, or convert those VOB files to other formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, and etc.

i wana to send dvd to my frnd how can i reduce it size

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.