pleaseeee any one tell me what to do. my windows erased and i don't have new one to install can any one tell me any alternative ways;

You will need to get a copy of windows and a valid serial number, and reinstall it.

or switch to linux ,maybe ubuntue ,its a free download, ,just get a friend to download it for you and use that .Freeeeee

yes i tryed ubuntu download burned on cd and it runs when i put cd in (live cd) it runs the system but when i try to instal, in the end system tells me to take cd out and boot the system but, at that moment my ubuntu runs on cd and i can't take cd out. and so i cant do it.

this makes little sence to me ==at that moment my ubuntu runs on cd and i can't take cd out. and so i cant do it.

please explain why you cant reach down and hit the button to the cdrom and remove the disk and reboot computer by hitting the reset button or the power button,or even hitting alt+ctrl+del to restart computer

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.