Well I use Office 2007 on Vista SP1 (no SP for Office thou) and it works like a charm, and not a memory hog as some mentioned here lol
But if possible, go for Office 2010 looks and feels better (well on Win7 I tested)

This is from someone who still do not have Office XP Pro desktop, and still love it! I wish that I could use it in Vista. Is there anything that can possibly be omitted when you install Office 2007, which can prevent a lot of memory using.

This is from someone who still do not have Office XP Pro desktop, and still love it! I wish that I could use it in Vista. Is there anything that can possibly be omitted when you install Office 2007, which can prevent a lot of memory using.

Hmm difficult to say thou, as I installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise Ed. with its default settings, and so far no problem concerning memory usage. Now may be different versions use different memory usage settings (correct me if am wrong here :) )

we use pro here on vista with no problems

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.