I used the safe mode but it gives me the defalt username wich is not the right one is a reset disk a option? I need help!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I used the safe mode but it gives me the defalt username wich is not the right one is a reset disk a option? I need help!

its not the right one but can you go to the admin acct,or dose it want a password that you dont know ,if you can get into it just go to control panel ,then USERS ,and you can remove the passwords to the other accounts there simple

my friend gave me a sony laptop with windows xp. when i turn it on it asks for user name and password and both are blank. i asked if they new the user name and password and they said no. what can i do?

my friend gave me a sony laptop with windows xp. when i turn it on it asks for user name and password and both are blank. i asked if they new the user name and password and they said no. what can i do?

at first read all above thing and then start a new thread.

i asked if they new the user name and password and they said no

how did they use the laptop if they didn't know the PW,as abu taher said ,the info on what to do is in the above post give it a try

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.