i want to remove the button , which appears in the attached image

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Do you mean the shortcut ,if so click on the little arrow and go to add and remove buttons , and uncheck shortcuts.
if you mean both the shortcut and the little arrow ,i doubt you will remove the little arrow .

Do you mean the shortcut ,if so click on the little arrow and go to add and remove buttons , and uncheck shortcuts.
if you mean both the shortcut and the little arrow ,i doubt you will remove the little arrow .

yes caperjack i need to remove the little arrow , its called configuration button . any idea ?

yes caperjack i need to remove the little arrow , its called configuration button . any idea ?

I sure its a feature written into the program ,and you ain't going to remove it .

you can't really get rig of the short cut you can olny hide it. look at the pic i have inserted

only pulls it down to the last row for me

thanks man, but what i need is to remove the button near shortcut , its called configuration button of navigation pane, or to disable it.

thanks man, but what i need is to remove the button near shortcut , its called configuration button of navigation pane, or to disable it.

you will not beable to remove it in my opinion because its part of the program ,and you call it an issue,I don't see how the button being there is an issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.