The windows sound recorder is not picking my voice via headphone mike. I tried the voice recording test in control panel and i find no problem there. The recording meter picks the voice very well. I am not able to use voice chatting because of this issue. Can anyone help me resolve this issue.

not sure if this will help or not but worth a try. Go into your sound properties(ctr panel, Sound and audio, then advanced to get volume control. Click on options, properties make sure the proper mixer device is selected. Then select recording and make sure the proper device is there also and that all checkmarks are there. click OK and then make sure that in the recording volume panel the check mark is in the right place. I run a guitar through my sound card and need to check line in but you may have to check the mic to get it to work.

Hope this helps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.