I need some help to get the drivers for the followsing products:

MITSUMI CR-4804TE (CD rewritable)

SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SDR-430

LEXMARK Injet Printer model 2050

I use Windows 2000.

Your reply will be much appreciated.

NOTE: The CD burner or DVD is not detecting any disk on the drive. That's why I can't do anything.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

MITSUMI CR-4804TE (CD rewritable)

SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SDR-430

Are they detected in the Bios?

Michael

for the samsung heres a few sites
www.cdrom-drivers.com/companies/911.htm
members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=7052
www.scservices.co.uk/Drivers/DVD%20Stuff.htm
for more try googling..

for lexmark
drivers.soft32.com/download/driver-LEXMARK_ Printer_Lexmark_Z605-23053-3.html
www.driversplanet.com/printers.aspx

for the MITSUMI CR-4804TE
www.mitsumi.com/enduser/1_drivers.html
www.cdrom-drivers.com/drivers/126/126803.htm

Note* i didnt check the sites, but I did google the product #'s and found those, if there not what your looking for, try what I did but narrow the search down more.

Yes they are detected. Someone gave me some sites to get the driver. Thanks anyway.

Are they detected in the Bios?

Michael

Thanks for giving me some sites. Now I'm kind of confused. Someone gave me a reply saying that CD ROM as well as DVD ROM don't need drivers. That's why the person only gave me the driver of my printer. Is that right???

Thanks for help.:confused:

for the samsung heres a few sites
www.cdrom-drivers.com/companies/911.htm
members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=7052
www.scservices.co.uk/Drivers/DVD%20Stuff.htm
for more try googling..

for lexmark
drivers.soft32.com/download/driver-LEXMARK_ Printer_Lexmark_Z605-23053-3.html
www.driversplanet.com/printers.aspx

for the MITSUMI CR-4804TE
www.mitsumi.com/enduser/1_drivers.html
www.cdrom-drivers.com/drivers/126/126803.htm

Note* i didnt check the sites, but I did google the product #'s and found those, if there not what your looking for, try what I did but narrow the search down more.

Thanks for giving me some sites. Now I'm kind of confused. Someone gave me a reply saying that CD ROM as well as DVD ROM don't need drivers. That's why the person only gave me the driver of my printer. Is that right???

Thanks for help.:confused:

You shouldn't need them ,windows will load default drivers ,give us some details on what you computer is .

You shouldn't need them ,windows will load default drivers ,give us some details on what you computer is .

I'm running with Win2K, with 300 RAM, Pentium II. Today I bought a HP printer, however, the computer is not detecting the disk on the CD-ROM drive.

I've been trying to install, but sometimes, it works after tons of times, I don't know exactly, that means, so many times that I just forgot the number.

Do you know what's going on???

Since I changed my operating system from Win98 to Win2K, my old printer is not working. That's the reason I bought a new one. But now I have the problem installing it in my hard drive.

Someone mentioned about the jumpers, actually I did not change or do anything when my computer was running Win98.

Do you think I need to change the jumper in order to run Win2k.

I really appreciate your help, if it is possible.

Tks :?:

I'm running with Win2K, with 300 RAM, Pentium II. Today I bought a HP printer, however, the computer is not detecting the disk on the CD-ROM drive.

Right click on mycomputer /go properties/ hardware/device manager .in the list you will see CD-ROM drives ,hit the + beside them ,are they showing ,is there and red or yellow !!! by them ! if they are there right click on them and remove/delete them ,them reboot computer this will reinstall the drivers ,if they still don't work you have other issues ,While in Device manager look to make sure there are no red or yellow !! on any of the other devices.

Since I changed my operating system from Win98 to Win2K, my old printer is not working. That's the reason I bought a new one. But now I have the problem installing it in my hard drive.

Sounds like you may be missing motherboard Drivers,check for yellow !! in the device manager will tell you if they are missing . ,Changing OSs' shouldn't have stopped yor printer from working ,did you reload the drivers for it ,before you bought the new one .

Someone mentioned about the jumpers, actually I did not change or do anything when my computer was running Win98. Do you think I need to change the jumper in order to run Win2k

No ,the jumpers would be the same for either OS

I really appreciate your help, if it is possible.

will try my best !!

OS=Operating system

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.