i went to restart and all i got was a blue screen and a F1 at the botton and a F10 at the bottom and then i locked up and could do nothing.. i took out the hard drive and put it in a enclosure kit and tryed to get the info off it but all it will say is the drive isnt formated.. i put it back in the coumper and it will try to start goes to the boot page and checks the memory and then goes to start in safe , safe with command prompt etc but when i pick one it just comes back right to the same place.. in a loop.. HELP Bob... BHSH111@YAHOO.COM

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i took out the hard drive and put it in a enclosure kit and tryed to get the info off it but all it will say is the drive isnt formated../QUOTE] that the key to your problem ,the hard drive is gone bad

but the first time i put it in i could see the files and get the info on it.. but now i cant.. dose that mean i have to reformat it???

to me that means it going bad ,and formatting will likely fail also !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.