cant seem to find website for driver..need c3000zoom driver for xp

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Ok So I Downloaded Driver From Driverguide But Cant Install It....when I Try To Windows Media Guide Comes Up And It Talks About Not Having An Extension

Strange isn't it that driversguide has driver for xp and the manufactors site doesn't !!:)

OK SO NOW IVE DOWNLOADED IT AND CANT INSTALL IT...WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER KEEPS POPPING UP TALKING ABOUT AN EXTENSION

OK SO NOW IVE DOWNLOADED IT AND CANT INSTALL IT...WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER KEEPS POPPING UP TALKING ABOUT AN EXTENSION

So why you shouting at me .
I gave you links to the manufactors site , not Drivers Guide .what is the file extension of the file you downloaded ,

So why you shouting at me .
I gave you links to the manufactors site , not Drivers Guide .what is the file extension of the file you downloaded ,

figured it out dont exactly know how but downloaded driver.........thanks everyone for the help appreciate it....

did you try olympus.com.!! The USB Drivers for Win 2000 should work with xp
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_downloads.asp?Category=Digital+Camera&Product=615&OS=Win

actually usb drivers for windows 2000 wan't do any good with windows xp. i think that xp do not recognize the certificate of olymbus c3000-zoom and don't allow drivers to be properly installed. i always thought xp sucks and now i am proved right. i never had a problem with windows 2000 for 4 years, and i came up with 2 with xp in only one week of use. something bad is going on with xp

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.