hihi,

can u suggest me a good and convenient video converter fit 3gp, i have tried some of video converters, but u know it doesnt fit for mine?? please!!! :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hihi,

can u suggest me a good and convenient video converter fit 3gp, i have tried some of video converters, but u know it doesnt fit for mine?? please!!! :)

as far as I know, 3gp is quite similar to mp4 format, as the converter for 3gp is not so many, maybe u can convert your files to mp4, of course I can suggest u a new 3gp converter, which I have found from brothersoft, u can have a try, I also want to find a good and convenient video converter fit 3gp, if u have fount one, please let me know, thanx:)

You can try a program I use called SUPER2009! It practically converts any video/audio file format to any other video/audio format. And best of all it's a fully functional FREE Program. You can get it here: http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.