please help when i start the window it got this message

"Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage.."

and then,
"The feature you are trying to use is on a cd rom or other removeable disk that is no available

and then ask yu insert the office dise which i havent got it, is anyone can tell me what to do, every single time when I want to go to word or excel it happen as well. thx

i know i got similar message somewhere, if i find it i will delete it thx

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

It sounds as if your computer was not correctly installed - or that you have bootleg software.

so anyway to solve the problem

snowwolf,

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads and/or forums; it goes against our posting rules. Given that, I've merged your two threads in the anti-spyware forum into a single thread; let's deal with your spyware problem in that thread and your Office problem in this one.

In terms of the Office configuration problem, it might be difficult to get around without the install disk. What happened to the disk?

I don't think you can fix the problem without the office XP CDs. The same thing happened to me under Win2k, but fortunately, I have the CDs with me.

*ahem*

*cough*

It's already being dealt with, in the correct forum section where it was moved to after it stopped being a virus and spyware issue.

That's the one you were looking for snowwolf, so please continue the discussion there instead of going through it all again. If anyone has better ideas than the ones I proposed there, could they add those also.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.