Ok when l start windows XP and l come to the desktop l lose control of my mouse, l can move it but not click l have to do Ctrl + Alt + Delete when the window open l suddenly can click.

And in games sometimes the mouse respond slow some where 2-5 sec its random but very often.
I have reinstalled the software.
And it is updated
if l open some programs l lose the Click control so have to Ctrl + Alt + Delete

and if it don't work i have to restart my computer...

I have found some post like this but those answer did not work.

So do any one have a clue what to do?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

There are anumber of trojans/viruses that cause that sort of thing to happen.

The Virus forum Readme threads will tell you what to do and report back to the forum with diagnostic information.

Avast and Norton say it´s no virus on my computer.

Avast and Norton say it´s no virus on my computer.

Ok... i did a search and i got 1 trojan and one virus... i will try to del them and see if it work.

Ps: a dubble post? no edit or some thing? dident find the button. sorry

Ok... i did a search and i got 1 trojan and one virus... i will try to del them and see if it work.

Ps: a dubble post? no edit or some thing? dident find the button. sorry

we have 30 min's to edit

kk thx for the info caperjack.

but i did dell the virus but my problem is still there... If i cant fix it soon i will go to plan B...

Reinstall my computer

1) The mouse might be bad. Try a friends mouse.
2) If it is a USB mouse...you may have a USB port conflict. Try unplugging other USB devices and see if your mouse problem clears up.
3) If you are running wireless mouse. Again the mouse may be bad or the driver sucks. Look for an updated mouse driver.

We have no idea how you're going about deleting the trojan. If you're still working on this, I hope you're using the method(s) given in the Virus forum - but you didn't post any results here so we have no idea.

Ok that was not a virus, trojan or some thing i dunno what it was but i went over to plan B...

so i don't have that thing on my computer... just lucky i have D and E drive so i can save my stuff when i reinstall the C drive.

and i did use the methods on your site it was very good.

You can del this thread.

if ur useing a Wireless mouse than i wouls say try a normal mouse cause u culd be losing signal or battery and i would happen to think that there is a Virus in the folder ur mouse is in and i is corrucpting the files of ur mouse try deleting it .......hope this helps

Ok i reinstall the C drive and now it work.
there could be no virus in the Install map when i reinstalled the software i removed the whole map.

but i think it was some kind of virus but 4 different Virus program didn't find any thing.

but I'm just glad the "thing" is gone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.