Ok here is my problem:

Yesterday I rebooted my computer, it began to start back up. Then after showing the XP loading page the screen went black for about 5 seconds. If flashed blue for no more then a second and then began to restart again. I left it on for a few minutes to see if it would continue doing this and it did. So I looked as close as I could to see what the writing on the blue screen said. It was only up for a second at a time so I had to write down one word each time. So anyway I find out that it said, CANNOT LOCATE THE APPLICATION WINSERV.

Does anyone know how to help me?
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You can see this link for information over winserv. Start windows in safe mode and remove the application.

You can see this link for information over winserv. Start windows in safe mode and remove the application.

Nanosani
I tried to restart in safe mode and a list of applications (I assume they were applications. I am not great with computers so I am not sure.) just ran down the screen. After a few seconds it just began to restart again.

Do you know what to do?
Thankyou so much for your help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.