Actually that's the main question i want to ask but I also had a next question is : Why do my computer keep reveal a voice like "cracks". And it always happen when my memory is not enough, but i didn't sense that my PC was that bad (4 GB RAM, XP Sp 3, Core2Duo, 8600 GT 512mb, no way i had a lag problem right ?)

Thanks in advance

@FlamingClaw

thanks for the answer about the looping, but what is winchester ? how to delete or disable that noise. Coz, I figure this noise was came from my old hard disk. Because everytime that noise appear my old hard disk became undetected T__T

@FlamingClaw

thanks for the answer about the looping, but what is winchester ? how to delete or disable that noise.

The hard disk called winchester in hungary,sorry for that.Your old hard disk is agonizing and maybe will die.Nothing live forever.... :'(
I hope there isn't very important data on that.....save your important data from that hard disk and detach from your computer,of course it is just my private opinion :icon_mrgreen:

how if i just disable it from BIOS ? :( coz, to detach it really complicated :confused: does it will turn off the noise if i just disable it ? :?:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.