i downloaded one of those moving screen savers and when i go into Add/Remove Programs and click 'Change/Remove' it wont let me delete it. A message pops up saying "Could not open INSTALL.LOG file". How do i get rid of this? and also My computer will not let me delete the Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar either. How do i get rid of this one also? Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

eh probelms with windows 9x

can you give us abit more details, preferably OS ?

id do a scan for virus's and the lot.

your computer cant find an install log, so it doesnt know what to remove >.>

if you want to get rid of the yahoo explorer bar id redownload it and run in uninstall from the "installer"

i downloaded one of those moving screen savers and when i go into Add/Remove Programs and click 'Change/Remove' it wont let me delete it. A message pops up saying "Could not open INSTALL.LOG file". How do i get rid of this? and also My computer will not let me delete the Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar either. How do i get rid of this one also? Thanks.

i know im sorry. i accidently posted it in the wrong room. i have windows 2000 and relized i posted in the wrong room. sorry

then ill move it there

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.